LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 11-07-2016, 02:32 PM Thread Starter
Administrator

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Garage
2016 Polaris Slingshot Kid Rock SS-R Concept

One of the cool things about the SEMA Auto Show is the likelihood of seeing concepts or show cars that we probably wouldnít be able to see in any normal setting. In some ways, itís where automakers and aftermarket tuners go to live out their fantasies. No where else is that more evident than with what Polaris Industries and Bob Fehan Motorsports built together as a showcase concept for SEMA. Itís called the Slingshot Kid Rock SS-R Concept and as the name so obviously indicates, itís a tribute to Detroit rapper Kid Rock.

The aftermarket components on the Slingshot are significant and the treatment given to the three-wheeled roadster reflect the boisterous personality of the man they call the ďAmerican Badass.Ē As somebody who grew up listening to Kid Rock, this is the kind of tribute piece that I can get on board with. Not that it needs my stamp of approval because on its own, itís already a showstopper in a lot of ways.

From the custom graphics to the new body panels and an uprated 2.4-liter engine that pumps out around 400 horsepower, the Slingshot Kid Rock SS-R Concept is as bold and as flamboyant as the man from which itís inspired from. I donít really know what Kid Rockís up to these days, but I donít think heís going to have any problems being associated with this custom three-wheeler. If anything, we might even end up seeing him in one in the future.

Read More Here: 2016 Polaris Slingshot Kid Rock SS-R Concept | car review @ Top Speed
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Polaris Slingshot Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page